Monday, April 23, 2012

Magpul iPhone field case

The Magpul iPhone field case is made out of the same material as their gun magazines, so therefor they have to be durable. The size of the case is very slender, thin and houses my phone quite well. It has a great design and is very reasonable in prices ranging from $9.00-$15.00.. They have many different colors to choose from, mine being hot pink (posted above) in which I was worried the color wouldn't be as very likeable, but to my surprise I am in love with the shade. My husband has the same case but in the color "dark earth" he also, was very satisfied with the shade. I think it's awesome if you wanna rock Magpul out and about everyday.

Here is a link to Amazon where I bought mine.  http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dmobile&field-keywords=magpul

No comments:

Post a Comment